Sunday, October 26, 2014

Ready for the Ultrasound

I must say, I've handled these past couple of weeks better than I thought I would. I've had my moments, including a good cry-fest yesterday, but for the most part things have been fine. A little too fine, I think sometimes - my symptoms have ebbed quite a bit and that's always in the back of my mind, but I've noticed things here and there. No nausea yet, though the past three nights in a row I've felt kind of off when I went to bed, and I'm wondering if that's the beginning of it. I've talked to a few people in the past several days who said that they didn't even know anything was happening until at least week 7, so I'm just going to be patient and let the ultrasound tell me definitively, instead of obsessing over anything I feel (or think I feel, or don't feel).

The ultrasound is tomorrow at 8:45. I'm glad it's in the morning; waiting for results all day isn't much fun. We'll see how many babies we're dealing with, and see if they have good strong heartbeats. Hopefully if all goes well I'll get an ultrasound photo to share.

2 comments:

  1. Thinking of you! I hope that ultrasound is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best!! May god bless you and your family..
    Keep Writing

    ReplyDelete