Sunday, October 5, 2014

Day 3

Another quiet(isn) day.

In the morning we met Cory's aunt and uncle for breakfast. On the way I listened really hard for symptoms, but thankfully that urge went away after that. I spent most of the day vegging, again, but spent an hour or two shopping for fabric for my Halloween costume (unsuccessfully) and looking at Target's Halloween decorations. (Blah. They used to have fun stuff.) I came home with a bag of bones, and then after dinner I put together the porch.



Not such great photos, but you get the idea. The web is a little more bare-bones than I usually do, but my normal routine is the cheap stretchy bag-of-webs that, as soon as I get them looking nice, the wind ruins. So we'll see how this one holds up this year.

Keeping busy is helping. During a quiet moment I thought "I really don't want to know one way or the other. I would rather just not know. That'll be easier."

No comments:

Post a Comment