Friday, October 3, 2014

Day 1

I woke up pretty content today... But I made a classic rookie mistake and let bed rest boredom take me to Google, where I looked up "IVF 2ww symptoms", immediately read "implantation spotting the first day!", noted my lack of implantation spotting, and got all sad. So dumb. I know everyone is different and searches like that are useless.

Cory had to go into work in the morning, but was home by lunch. It's been nice having him here. This weekend I hope to work at a friend's garage sale and take it easy. And also distract myself. 7 days until the test. I can do this.

2 comments:

  1. I know how torturous this wait is! I would google every single thing I could think of in hopes of symptoms telling me I was pregnant! We now are expecting a baby through a gestational carrier. She never spotted (or if she did, she never told me about it).
    Good luck and looking forward to hearing some good new from you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm doing much better now with keeping away from Google, though I still want to. Someone else told me that it's pretty uncommon to see implantation spotting, so I'm feeling better about not experiencing that!

    ReplyDelete