Monday, October 6, 2014

Day 4

Today was a mixed bag. I woke up from that dream this morning so content. An hour later, in the car on the way to work, I was a weepy mess. Most of the morning, I felt OK, then in the afternoon I had a panicky few moments when I frantically Googled how early a home pregnancy test. Now I'm OK again. Phew, this is one bumpy roller coaster.

In other news, I've felt twinge-y all day. Not sure if it means anything, or if it was like digesting or something. I can't tell. I almost don't want to mention it 'cause I don't want to sound silly if it's nothing.

Four more days.

2 comments:

  1. All the best for the TWW roller coaster - I wish it could be easier. Are you planning to POAS?xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, my panicky moment of really wanting to do that passed. I would hate to get a false reading, and I know that no matter what it said I'd still be on pins and needles waiting for the official reading.

      Delete