Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Tiny Post!

Today we got the car seat inspected. I thought it would take five minutes, where they'd wiggle the base and say "good job" and send us on our way. But it took 45 minutes! The inspector did wiggle the base and say "good job" (in fact, she said "I don't think I've seen one this good in a year!" which made us sad that so many people have troubles - we couldn't figure out how that could be) but then she uninstalled it and showed us an alternate way to do it (we had used LATCH and she showed us the seatbelt way, which didn't seem nearly as secure) and then re-did the LATCH and had me tighten it. The only problem that we had was that the seat, even though it was in the "green zone" of being at the right angle, wasn't actually quite reclining enough. Now that it reclines enough, though, I don't have much leg room up front. Oh well, it'll only be for a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment