Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Good Ol' BH

I slept too long on my left side and my left hip feels bruised now. Ow.

Also, I think I'm starting to experience Braxton Hicks contractions. They don't feel like what I've heard other people describe, so maybe they're not. I don't know. They're not just a tightening of the lower abdomen, they feel like period cramps. And my lower back is achy too. They happened at lunchtime yesterday for an hour or so, and then they happened when I jumped in the shower this morning. I laid down this morning for a few minutes and they went away, and also I think I'm not drinking enough water, both of which sound common to BHs.

They're no fun, but I'm not worried enough to call the doc yet. If they keep happening for several days or they get worse or anything, I'll be calling, at least to get it on my chart.

No comments:

Post a Comment