Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Preparing to Thaw the Embies

I was going to call the nurse today because nobody called me with the results of my estradiol test, but before I could, the embryologist called to ask how many embryos we wanted to transfer. I told her two. She said that if one of them doesn't survive the thaw, they'll thaw the other two and then refreeze one. That's pretty cool that they can refreeze!

Anyway, after I spoke with the embryologist, she transferred me over to the nurse so I could get the estradiol number. She said I was at 556, which is pretty normal, and reiterated that my lining was fine, and told me to stay with the same dose of delestrogen. She also confirmed that yes, I should be injecting the progesterone in the same area as the delestrogen.

Only a week until the transfer now! Eep.

6 comments:

  1. eekkk, I am so excited for you megan! I can't wait to hear how your embryo's survive the thaw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting! I can't wait to read how it all happens from here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is exciting!! Wishing you all the best in your transfer next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! I'm so nervous!!

    ReplyDelete