Sunday, January 8, 2012

The Long Winter

I have a feeling I'll be pretty scarce, as there's never much to say when all you're doing is waiting.

I emailed ORM to ask if it'd be worth it to have a consult even though we couldn't start another round until we have more money, and they said it wasn't. I threw in another question about whether it'd be worth it for them to transfer my remaining embryos, even though I was pretty sure of the answer, and they said it wasn't.

So here I sit, listening to the figurative winter winds blowing outside, hoping for a miraculous natural conception again. That's about all I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment